Experienced Plumber & Experienced Maintenance Plumber Wanted
These are full time positions with above award wages in align with your experience, inclusive of leave & superannuation.
We want hardworking, likeminded plumbers who want to join our well established, growing company & don’t mind having a good laugh.
Requirements – Must have:
• QLD Plumbers License
• Current valid Australian Drivers Licence – Manual Class C
• Construction card
• Must reside & hold full Australian working rights
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Tools, including general trade hand tools and cordless power tools
• Knowledge of Australian Plumbing standards, codes and compliance requirements
• Must reside locally or willing to relocate.
• MR/HR/HC driver’s license &/or Qld gas licence not essential but highly regarded
Skills & Experience:
• Attention to detail & high quality workmanship
• Strong work ethic
• Reading & interpretation of construction plans
• Great communication skills
• Ability to work unsupervised or within a team environment
• Reliable, trustworthy & punctual
• Training of apprentices & supervising where necessary